martes, 22 de marzo de 2016

chinos. Never alone.


Nunca sola.


Photo: Umit Degmez
Pide y se te dará. Millones de gracias por las buenas y bonitas ideas que me habéis hecho llegar de tantas partes del mundo.

Ask for and they will give it to you. Many thanks for all the beautiful and good ideas that you have sent me from so many parts of the world.

Saber que cada día tengo un abrazo asegurado es algo precioso. Saber que tengo un montón de abrazos cada día es incalculable.

Knowing that I have a daily hug for sure is something gorgeous. Knowing that I have heaps of hugs everyday is something priceless.


De esos abrazos y besos unos son muy especiales, los de mis abuelos que piensan cada día en mi.

Some of those hugs and kisses are very special, those from my grandparents who think everyday about me.






1 comentario:

Judith dijo...

Que preciosas reflexiones!!!!